- To use the address search in the upper right of the map, type in
full address, city and state or Zip Code separated by commas
- 2425 S Connor AVE, Joplin, MO) - not case sensitive
- 2425 S Connor, Joplin, MO
- 2425 S Connor, 64804
- Left-clicking on any point will display the attribute
information for that testing site.
- The latest results added will have a yellow halo around the
testing site point. This layer will be udpdated each time a new set
of testing sites are added.
- There is a new layer and symbol for 'Remediation Plan Received'.
Just look for the oranage circle. If all data are entered correctly,
they will show up under a 'Remediation Needed' diamond on the map.
- Remediated Sites will be symbolized with a yellow flag over the
red diamond. (Site that needed remediation)
- You will notice the info window will have an arrow indicating that
there is more than one record to display. Clicking the small arrow
will change to the next screen.
Just click the right arrow to view the information for the next
- To Zoom:
- Hold Shift key and hold left mouse button to draw a box to zoom into an area.
- Use the + / - navigation in the upper left
- Scrolling up or down will zoom in and out.
- Left-Clicking and dragging in the map will pan.
- A larger, more functional map can be viewed at the ArcGIS.com
Open at ArcGIS.com
- You can change the basemap (to a aerial photography, for
example) by clicking on the "Basemap" button at the top of the map
- View parcel information on Beacon.
In the Soil Lead Testing Results identify window, scroll down to see
"Parcel Info (Beacon)" Click on the "More info" link to jump to that
parcel on the Jasper County Beacon website.